Kevin represents individuals, families, trusts and closely-held businesses in connection with their legal matters. Kevin’s practice includes counseling clients with respect to preparation of both simple and complex wills, revocable trusts, and various other types of trusts. Kevin represents individual fiduciaries with respect to probate and nonprobate estate administration, including advising fiduciaries with respect to closely held business assets. He is also experienced in litigating will contest cases and numerous other trust and estate disputes.
In addition to his trusts and estates practice, Kevin also advises owners of closely held businesses on such issues as buy/sell, employment agreements, governance and contracts. Kevin also has experience litigating and resolving disputes among owners of closely held businesses.
Kevin also represents clients in real estate matters involving:
- The review, negotiation, drafting and enforcement of commercial and residential leases and purchase and sale agreements
- Boundary line disputes
- Easement agreements, licenses, and deeds
Kevin also devotes a portion of his practice to general commercial litigation, with an emphasis on litigating contract and real estate disputes.
Kevin lives in Bremerton with his wife, dog, and three small children. Kevin enjoys traveling with his family, fly-fishing, and cruising the Puget Sound in his Boston Whaler.
- TRUST & ESTATE PLANNING
- REAL ESTATE
- CREDITOR RIGHTS
- CIVIL LITIGATION
- SEATTLE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW, J.D.
- WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY, B.A.
- BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS OF SOUTH PUGET SOUND, BOARD MEMBER
- ADMIRAL THEATRE, BOARD MEMBER
- BREMERTON PARKS FOUNDATION, BOARD MEMBER
- KITSAP FAMILY YMCA FOUNDATION, BOARD MEMBER
- KITSAP COUNTY CIVIL PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE, COMMITTEE MEMBER
- KITSAP COUNTY ESTATE PLANNING COUNCIL
- YOUTH BASKETBALL COACH